Xbox announced the next series of games coming to game pass and they are awesome. These games include Octopath Traveler and Undertale which are going to be debuting on Xbox for the first time.
The RPG games are some of the most interesting in their category. This addition comes after the announcement that Outriders will be coming to the Xbox Game pass on the 1st of April.
Games Coming to Xbox Game Pass Platforms (Cloud, Console, and PC).
- Undertale (Already available).
- Empire of Sin (Available on the 18th of March).
- Yakuza 6: The Song Of Life (Available on the 25th of March).
- Narita Boy (Available on the 30th of March).
Coming to just Cloud and Console;
- Outriders (Available on the 1st of April).
Coming to Just Console and PC;
- Genesis Noir (Available on the 25th of March).
- Octopath Traveller (Available on the 25th of March).
Coming to Just PC;
- Nier: Automata (Available on the 18th of March).
- Torchlight III (Available on the 18th of March).
- Pillars Of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (Available on the 25th of March).
- Supraland (Available on the 25th of March).
Furthermore, Star Wars: Squadrons will be available on EA play for console players from the 18th of March. This month, Xbox wants its game pass players to enjoy the benefits of being a subscriber.
Whether you stream your games, play on PC or Console, it’s game in March and Xbox doesn’t look like they would be slowing things down. Xbox also plans on removing three games from the Game pass on the 31st of March which includes; HyperDot, Journey to the Savage Planet, and Machinarium.
These newly added games will also be made available for purchase on Xbox as well for those who prefer to own their games.