Facebook Gameroom is a portal where Facebook users can have access to all kinds of games, a place where they can be far from the distractions of Facebook social media activities. This might be a means of Facebook trying to revive their platform’s prowess simultaneously it’s also one of the best features available to Facebook users.
All you have to do is download the application from Facebook and start playing your favorite games. It’s available to android and IOS users alike. Although some users complained that the application works better on Android devices.
It’s also available to Windows OS (7 and above) but not yet available to Linux or Mac OS devices. Almost all categories of games are embedded in it.
How to Download/Install Facebook Gameroom
Please follow these easy steps to download Facebook Gameroom to your device;
- Log in to your Facebook account and Navigate to the Gameroom site.
- Search facebook.com/gameroom on your browser.
- Click on Free Installs and follow Facebook’s straightforward prompts from here on.
- After installing click on the application and log in to your Facebook account.
- Browse out the game you want to play. There is a search bar if you are looking for a specified game.
- When you log in to your Facebook account, you might be able to continue a game where you stopped if you previously signed in to Facebook via the game. There is a very high probability your progress was saved.
If you are downloading Facebook Gameroom for PC, please make sure your PC meets these requirements;
- Windows OS 7 and above.
- Graphics card of DX 9.0c,10, 11 or above with Shader model 3.0 capabilities at least.
- Graphics card of DX 11 and above with Shader Model 3.0 capabilities for full functionality.
if there are issues with the application visit Facebook’s help center or it’s Gameroom info and support center.