Facebook is one of the biggest social media platforms, not just because of the number of users but because they keep developing and creating avenues for growth. Facebook games is a new feature on Facebook that allows users to play different categories of games while they are online.
Basically, you could carry out your normal activities on Facebook and play different kinds of games without leaving Facebook. Or maybe you get bored of navigating Facebook, all you need to do is visit the Facebook Games menu and play on.
How to Play Games On Facebook Games
There are different categories of games on Facebook you could choose from, am sure you would find one you’d love. Now let’s get to how to navigate to a game.
- Log in to your Facebook account via the app or a web browser by entering your Facebook login details.
- Check for the Game menu on the explore section of your Facebook page.
- Click on Find Games and Instant Games to select from the long list of games to play.
- You could also search for facebook.com/games on your web browser.
- The games are categorized according to their types.
- There is also the Trending, Suggested, Friends, Top Rated and Top Grossing. These categories are based on the activities of Facebook users on Facebook game features. For instance under the Friends categories are games that your friends play.
- Click on any game to play, follow the easy process and wait for the game to start.
- Most games will request certain permissions. In most cases these permissions are the usual app permission process, unless you want to share your gaming accomplishments with the Facebook community.
- Facebook is a social platform, so why play games alone when you could play with your friends. You could invite friends on Facebook (Single or in a group, depending on the kind of game) to come to join you in playing a particular game.
- When you open most games, they pop out the Invite Friend question and sometimes you just need to find the button somewhere in the game.
- You could get invites from friends to join them in playing a particular game. You will see the invitation in your notification bar or in the App Center Page.
For a social media application, Facebook has quite a lot of games in store for its users. Categories ranging from sport, action, reality, zombies, card and so on, visit the game menu today to start playing.