The most popular social media platform, Facebook does not just come as a website but also has an application. The Facebook app is one that is easy to use, connect with friends and family, chat using the Facebook Messenger also it allows for posting, sharing, like, commenting and tagging people on various posts. Now, Marketplace on Facebook app is one means of purchasing or listing of items you need as a buyer. And putting up several items am as a seller all in the convince of a smartphone, laptop or even a personal computer (PC).
Facebook has its way of connecting many users on the platforms for a social gathering, some even went ahead creating Facebook groups where they could advertise items that they intend to sell. As the name implies, Marketplace is an easy destination where users can explore to find what they would like to purchase or list as a buyer or seller respectively. There are several items that can’t be listed for sell on this platform ranging from electronics to kitchen utensils and lots more. The Facebook Marketplace was built as peer to peer platform which is done on the Facebook Messenger whenever another user wants to make a purchase.
How to Use The Facebook App
Selling an item on a listing using the Marketplace on the Facebook app is as easy as surfing the internet. Marketplace which businesses are done in Messenger helps to foster a strong relationship between the seller and potential buyer due to the one on one conversation that is made available in the Facebook Messenger. Note: You must own a Facebook account to explore the Marketplace and engage in any business. Below are the easy steps to sell an item on Marketplace using the Facebook app ;
- Take photos of the items you are listing or you can select from your camera roll.
- Input product name, price and product description.
- Confirm your current and select Categories
- Select “Post”
You can alternatively choose to share your listings of items you want to sell with some of the Facebook groups for business. This helps to create more awareness of the items up for sale in the listing and it helps to navigate interested potential buyers that are staying within the same community with you be with the help of a built-in location app.
Benefits Of Using Marketplace On Facebook App
Facebook Marketplace has a targeted audience which are the online buyers or those in the groups you shared your event with. Some of the benefits of selling items using the Facebook Marketplace on Facebook app are;
- Large Audience: Facebook is already a popular platform and as such it would not be difficult to publicize your listings to targeted audience in a large scale. This is because billions of users access Facebook daily to socialize and connect with friends and they could happen to see your ads on what you intend to sell. Chances are very high you would clear out your listing in good time if you publicize it to the large targeted audience one the social platform.
- Earn Trust easier: As earlier mentioned, businesses done in Marketplace on Facebook is usually done in the Messenger hence, it is a one on one conversation with your buyer that way you can earn their trust easily because online purchasing is all based on trust.
Generally, Marketplace on Facebook app is very convenient because you will be in the comfort of your couch on your smart phone devices that has the Facebook app installed and you get to attend to you potential buyers according and with ease.