In other to link PayPal to Facebook page is a very common occurrence on Facebook. PayPal is an autonomous banking application that allows its users to put money on the platform. And send it to friends or use it to shop online . Since Facebook support businesses it’s very easy for transactions on Facebook with PayPal .
PayPal is an online bank or a online application that’s allows for users to save the keep their money on the platform. PayPal is used to run online transactions daily from all parts of the world. They have collaboration with almost all the major online shopping platforms such online platforms range from amazon to Facebook etc.
Features of Pay Pal to Facebook Page
To link PayPal to Facebook page are actually a very common occurrence on Facebook. One of the recommended payment options is PayPal. Facebook has a beneficial partnership with PayPal which allows them to use the PayPal platform as a payment option on Facebook. This are the steps to link PayPal to Facebook page.
- However, linking PayPal to Facebook pages is recommended by Facebook. When creating a business page Facebook users are recommended to put in their PayPal pages inside. By putting in their PayPal pages they can easily pay for advertising and all the features that come with Facebook business plan .
- We all know PayPal as a payment platform, users are sure their money is kept safe. It allows users to keep their money in their accounts so they can easily use it to pay for goods on Online. Either on Facebook or on other shopping platforms that accept PayPal, although it’s widely accepted
By linking PayPal to Facebook pages users can enjoy paid advertising easily. Although it allows any user to put in their own bank details. Which is their regular credit or debit cards. PayPal is advisable for Facebook so they wouldn’t be any issues concerning payment on the Facebook platform.
How to Link PayPal to Facebook Page
However, to link PayPal to your Facebook page is actually easy, users need to have an existing PayPal account. So they can link it to their Facebook pages easily and also they can enjoy the ease of payment with PayPal. Although PayPal is not compulsory it’s an option give to users to help them pay. This are the steps to link PayPal to Facebook.
- Open browser.
- Put in search bar the website for Facebook login https://m.facebook.com/login.
- Login into existing Facebook account.
- Go to the options.
- Tap adverts manager or ads manager.
- Then tap on billing.
- Tap Add PayPal.
- Enter your payment details.
- Tap Save to confirm your information.
This are the steps to link PayPal to Facebook pages by following this steps users can now link their accounts together.