Google Classroom Login- These days everything is going online so is education, which sounds nice, the ability to learn over the web is something we should be proud of. There is a lot of digital learning platform which could make learning easier for students. For teachers, it just makes the job a whole lot easier.
Generally, in times like this caused by the covid19, digital learning platforms can be quite a live saver. Google Classroom is one of the best digital classrooms have ever come across, its flexibility and interface make it easy for anyone to gain access.
Benefits of Google Classroom
- The ability to communicate with teachers regarding classwork.
- In case you missed a class, you could get most of the lessons and notes you missed in class.
- Getting some information you’d only get from the teachers, libraries or textbooks.
- This could also replace the regular “notebook take-home assignments”.
- Help prepare you for exams with practice questions, past assignments or class works.
Teachers Or Instructors
The most important benefit is the ability to reach students fast and easily. The ease at which you could communicate anything class related to your students without having to come in contact with them.
Parents Or Guardians
Being a parent, you’d always love to see your child’s performance week in and out, that’s one of the benefits of using Google classroom. It could also engage you and create a learning atmosphere between you and your children.
Basically there are different types of Google Classroom, all created to fit all kinds of students. i.e the G Suite account which is created by an organization and there is the School account that can be created by teaching personnel or the school.
The main difference is the email address. While the school is Penny@Penny’sschool.edu that of the organization could be Penny@Penny’scompany.com.
You could also set up a normal account and create a classroom. So the email address would be the regular one i.e Penny@gmail.com.
How to Log In to Google Classroom
It’s very easy, but do note that you must have a valid and working Google account.
- Click on your device browser preferably chrome thereby opening it and search for classroom.google.com.
- Click on Go to ClassRoom.
- If your Google account is already signed in on your browser, you might skip the next two steps.
- Enter your Google account email address or Username.
- Type in the Password and click on Next. You’ve just signed in.
- This might be your first time using Google classroom and you want to create a class. Click on the addition sign at the top and select Create a Class. Adhere to Google’s easy guide from here.
- If a prompt pops up, read and click on Accept.
- Choose your role in the Google classroom i.e Teacher or Student.
- If you are a student, some classes usually have security codes. These codes are there to keep uninvited students from attending the class and by default are random mixtures of digits and letters. Your teacher or instructor must have informed you about the codes, all you have to do is enter the code correctly and proceed to the class.
- Click on Get Started. Welcome to the class, hope you were not late.
The Google Classroom login can be accessed on all kinds of devices as long as its browsing and accepts Gmail accounts.