Zoom Login – Zoom is a communications technology application that offers online calls and chats services. It can be used for teleconferencing, telecommuting, online learning, and chatting. This app became quite popular in 2017 with its special video calling features.
Zoom is integrated with Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, iCal, Slack, Skype for Business, and some other software. Zoom is used Mostly by businesses for video calls because of the number of people that could simultaneously participate in its video call.
Although its video call quality is second to none, it does not allow group calls for more than 40 minutes. To make group calls more than the stipulated time, you will have to subscribe and pay for plans.
Its app is basically engineered and revamped to work easily making it easy for users to utilize its features. Its plans are affordable and very transparent.
How to Register For Zoom
Before you download Zoom’s app, it is very advisable to register for its service first via the web. This way you get a taste of what you are about to get into. It’s very easy and this article will take you through with the steps below;
- Open your browser and type zoom.us/signup into your web browser search tab.
- On the next page, confirm your date of birth. Fill in your email address preferably your work email address.
- An activation link will be sent to the email address you filled. Check your email for a new message from Zoom and click on the activation link.
- Next, type in your First and last name. Proceed to set-up your account’s password.
- You’ve successfully created an account. You will be provided with a link to set up a meeting if you want.
- You could also create an account by clicking on the “Sign in with Google” or “Sign in with Facebook” link.
Signing Up for Zoom is not as complicated as people term it. Now to the next step, sign in. it is very important to download Zoom’s app before signing in to your account.
How to Log In to Your Zoom Account
Once you’ve successfully installed the app to your device, click on it to open it. On the opening screen, there are some options tagged, “Sign up for Zoom” and “Sign In to a Zoom Account”.
Tap on “Sign in to a Zoom Account” and enter your login details. Your login details are the email address you used in the account’s creation and the password you set-up for that account. Tap on the “Sign In” button below to finish the process.
If you used the Sign up with Facebook or Google link to create an account, you also have to sign in via Facebook or Google. On the opening screen there the sign in with Facebook or Google option will be provided. Click on it and ensure to follow Zoom’s prompt.
Zoom Forgot Password
There is always the probability you forget or misplace your Zoom’s account password. Not to worry, there are easy steps to recover it below;
- Open your browser and search Zoom.us/forgot password.
- Fill in the account’s email address you wish to recover its password. Make sure the email address is valid and spelled correctly.
- Tap on “Send”. An email will be sent with an activation link to the email address you provided.
- Find the message in your email address account’s inbox or spam folders. The link is only valid for 24 hours, click on it to continue the process.
- Set-up your new password, confirm it, and tap on “Save”.
If you have issues resetting your password, check on the email you provided. Also, note that it takes quite some time for Zoom to send the email with the activation link, at most 30 minutes. For further assistance, proceed to Zoom technical support.