T-Mobile App- T-Mobile is a telecommunication brand owned by a German company, it operates in almost all parts of Europe with its headquarter in Bonn, Germany. The T in T-Mobile stands for Telekom, it is one of the best network providers in Europe standing on the list with the likes of Verizon, AT&T and so on.
It started in Germany under its holding company Deutsche Telekom and in time, its services kept spreading. It has over 200 million users worldwide making it the thirteenth largest mobile phone service provider in the world.
T-Mobile started its registration process for users in 2013, and to be honest, it has really helped customers. This registration is like setting up a T-Mobile I.D which gives users additional features.
Setting up a T-Mobile account is easier when it’s done from the application, but the question remains how do you download and set-up the app. That’s what we are going to treat.
- Before downloading make sure your device meets these requirements.
Android devices of version 6.0 or higher.
IOS devices of version 10 and above, does not work for iPads.
- Visit your app store on your mobile device, and type T-Mobile on the search bar.
- The application is pretty unique, with a T on a pink background. When you do find the app, proceed to download and install it. Note that the app has different variations; there is also a T-Mobile business app.
- If you can’t download via your device app store, open your browser and search for T-Mobile App Download. Click on the T-Mobile website, (support or community) and follow any of the links to download the app.
- There are complaints that the app usually has issues with some devices, especially the IOS types, what to do? Well, I would give you four options or troubleshooting tips if none of them work, please visit the T-Mobile support center or community.
What to do IF T-Mobile app doesn’t Function Well on your Device
- Make sure it’s an updated version of the app, if it’s not, please update by visiting the app store and checking the “App Updates List”.
- It might be a glitch, so closing and re-opening the app might just fix the problem(s).
- Well if you’ve tried all these tips above, and it’s still the same thing, try letting your device rest for a little and try again after 30 mins.
- Proceed to restart your device and if eventually none of these tips work. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to your device, this should do the trick.
- This is the final plan in case none of the above works. Contact T-Mobile customer support on 1-877-453-1304 or visit their customer support web page. Just type T-Mobile customer support on your web browser.
Your T-Mobile app gives you access to a lot of features at a go. Some of these features you could access via their website if you have an account with them. But why go to the website when you have the app.
What T-Mobile App offers
- Easy and flexible log in to your account. You don’t need to visit the website again. Also you don’t need to input a password for every time you want to log in especially if your device has fingerprint or face ID sensors.
- Pay your bills speedily and easily.
- Easily choose a prepaid plan.
- Easily connect with the T-Mobile team of experts, need help or directions with any of their services.
- The app also offers a marketplace where you could get new smart devices. Some at discount prices.
- You could find a close-by store to your location and so much more.
Note that to use a T-Mobile app, you must have an account, if you don’t set up one using the app.
- Once you open the app tap on GetT-Mobile ID.
- Fill in all inquired information and tap sign me up.
- Confirm it’s you by using the confirmation code sent to your number via SMS.
- Follow the instructions until you complete the registration and get redirected to the home page.
- Next time you’d be logging in, all you need to is enter your name or email address and password. You can always use the fingerprint sensor or Face ID sensor of your device.