Skype Sign In – We are in the era of modern technology and as we all know, reaching out to people using the Internet is now very easy and fast. All you need is an Internet-connected device and you’re good to go.
That being aside, as much as people enjoy chatting, having a real face time conversation is also very interesting, which is why people continue to download and sign up for Skype every day.
Skype is an app or software that requires an active Internet connection for people to have face-time conversations and voice calls with each other.
However, through a mobile phone, tablet, smartwatches, and even gaming consoles like the Xbox One. Skype allows for text, video chats, audio and images messages, and also for video conferences. Skype sign in is easy and fast, which we shall be discussing later in this article.
Features of Skype
Skype has many features which makes it a very desirable software for its hundreds of millions of users on both PCs and smartphones. Below are some of the notable features of Skype that interests users the most :
- Audio and HD Video Calling: This is one very recognized feature of Skype. It allows users to make audio calls and also for high-quality video calls.
- Smart Messaging: This is a feature on Skype that allows users of the software to have a more effective mode of chatting with each other.
- Screen Sharing: This feature of skype is a modern form of technology that allows users to see each other’s activities from both ends.
- Private Conversation: This feature consists of a separate section of Skype where users are allowed to chat privately without having readable pop-up notifications.
Some other quality features of skype include call recording and live subtitles, phone calls, where users can call each other from both using the Internet connection.
Skype Sign in – How Do I Log Into My Skype Account
Skype is generally a friendly app, it is very easy to use and can be operated by virtually anybody. The sign in process is also very easy and you should be done in a matter of two to three steps. Below are the few steps involved in signing in to skype :
- Before you start, make sure you have your device connected to an active Internet supply.
- If you don’t have a Microsoft account, log on to skype.com and click on “ create account “ to create one.
- Now tap/click on the Skype app/ software to launch.
- Now click on Skype name, email or phone.
- Enter your Skype name, email address or your phone number, depending on whichever one you used I creating your Skype profile and then select sign in.
- Enter your password in the space provided and then select the arrow button to continue.
After following these procedures, you should be logged in to your Skype account, ready for you to use, and given access to its many features that keep you a chat/video call away from other users.