How to Register and Verify Your Inksnation Account – The poverty level keeps reaching for the stars in Africa, displacing millions of people from their homes and keeping millions more hungry. Inksnation is an online platform designed by crypto investors in Africa as an initiative to fight against poverty in Nigeria.
How Inksnation Operate?
Their aim is not just to create a digital coin but to make it a basic source of transaction among Africans thus inventing a well-accepted digital currency. The organization’s digital coin is named Pinkcoin; a cryptocurrency coin that uses blockchain technology to produce revenue.
The crypto organization created a target amount of people to reach before they could start operating fully. Basically, in full operation mode, Inksnation would pay their users a certain amount of money in Pinkcoin for a certain amount of time to empower them so that users can start transacting using the digital coin and consequently raise the value of the online coin.
But with most online platforms in Africa, there comes the fear of registering with them and losing all your investments to the platform because it crashes. That’s why Inksnation is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
How to Register For Inksnation
The digital money-making platform doesn’t have an app for now so you will just have to make do with its website and here’s how to sign up.
- Open the web browser on your device and type in www.inksnation.io.
- Hit the “Register” button.
- Fill in the required details i.e mostly contact details and a password to secure your account.
After opening your account, you will be prompted to provide some additional info. You would also have to upload a passport photograph for verification purposes.
Verify Inksnation account with BVN
After creating an account, the next step is to verify your Inksnation account with your Bank Verification Number.
- Open a web browser and type in inksnation’s URL.
- This time choose to sign in to your account and enter your login details.
- Once signed in a pop-up notification should appear prompting you to verify with your BVN. If not, visit the menu and locate the BVN Verification option.
- Verify your BVN info and make the payment charged for verification purposes.
Given the BVN info is correct, your Inksnation account would be verified in no time. Do note that you can also verify your Inksnation account with your National Identification Number.