How to Open a Kuda Bank Account Online – Nigerian bank apps have these nasty attitudes of deducting charges for every single transaction made regardless of the transfer size. This is one of the excellent features that make the Kuda app acceptable among people; there are no unnecessary charges.
It acts more like an e-wallet system making it possible to run transactions easily and pay bills in time. Primarily the bank operates online thus with the app you can transfer money, buy commodities or cards and pay bills effectively.
Kuda Bank Review
There are some cool features that make this bank app distinct and below are the notable ones.
- Easily Accessible; The mobile app functions speedily thus you can carry out money transactions effectively. All you need is a smartphone, modest internet connection and the Kuda bank app which is available on the Apple app or Goggle play store.
- Kuda bank customers can deposit money into their accounts without caring about charges.
- Effectual customer service.
- The app also allows users to make free transfers twice a month. No withdrawal fees or ATM card maintenance fees.
- You can order a free debit card after creating an account which can be delivered to any location in Nigeria.
- You can also make money with Kuda bank by referring new users via your Kuda link.
Opening a Kuda Bank Account Online
To open a Kuda bank account online, there are few things you need to understand. Firstly, you have to download the Kuda app to your device.
Basically, there are three different types of Kuda bank account; Lite, Basic, and premium. The Lite type can be opened immediately you download the app as it only involves the basic registration procedures i.e name and mobile number.
To open the Basic account you will need to provide your BVN info in addition to the one you previously provided. You will be limited to a balance of N300,000 and a maximum deposit of N50,000.
Unless you upgrade the account to Premium by providing a means of identification. The Premium Kuda account can do transfers of up to N250,000 at a go and up to a million in a day.
How to Register For Kuda Bank Account Online
- Open the Kuda app and tap on the “Join Kuda” link.
- Choose a gender and fill in the enquired info correctly i.e D.O.B and BVN. Tap on the “No BVN” link if you do not have one yet.
- Enter your referral code, the code of the Kuda bank user who introduced the app to you. Skip this step if no one introduced the app to you.
- Hit the “Continue” button and proceed to take a selfie to confirm your identity.
- Provide a valid home, email address, and phone number.
- An OTP (one-time-password) will be sent to your phone depending on the method you chose and the contact details you provided. Reset your password using the sent OTP.
- Next, sign in to your Kuda bank account online by entering your username and password.
- Create your PIN and get your Kuda bank account number. Now you can apply for a card and get it delivered to you.