How to Make a Payment On my Walmart Credit Card – Getting a Walmart credit card is by far a very good decision especially if you are a regular Walmart shopper. There are a lot of bonuses and rewards that come with shopping with your Walmart card.
This rewards are part of the qualities that make it the best credit card option. But to use this credit card, you need to know how to make a payment on my Walmart credit card. This way your card is always ready to shop.
Making a Payment On Walmart Credit Card
There are lots of ways to make a payment on your Walmart credit card. Most people prefer to make their payments in person.
Going to the Walmart store or credit services and then making a payment. That way is safe and secure but it’s also stressful, old, and slow. Basically, store payments take up to 1-2 days before it gets processed.
Some People also make payments by mails. As safe as this sound, it’s slow. Everything now is digital, why not go digital with your Walmart credit card payment.
Why don’t you try out an easy way to make payments on your Walmart Credit card.
Easy Ways to Make Walmart Credit Card Payment
Make a Payment Online Using Walmart’s Website
Walmart has a website where you can make payments. You would have the website and sign in to your account. If you don’t have a Walmart account, you just have to create one.
- Open a web browser on your device and enter into its search bar “Walmart.com”.
- On the new page, tap on “Accounts” at the top right corner.
- Next select “Sign In” from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, provide your Walmart account details. If you don’t have an account, tap on “Create Account” below the Sign In button.
- Find and get into the “Bill Pay” section once you’ve successfully signed in to your account.
- Enter the credentials of the bank account of which you’d be making the Walmart credit card payment.
Make a Payment Online Using Checkfree.
This option can be used when you do not want to create a Walmart account. This platform handles different kinds of cards payment.
Like using the Walmart website, you need to create an account with them first and you need your Walmart credit card to complete the payment process.
- On your web browser, search mycheckfree.com.
- On the homepage, tap on “Go Scout! Enroll”.
- Create an account by following the site’s prompt.
- After you’ve signed in, navigate to the “Local and National Bill List”.
- Search for and select “Walmart”.
- From the next menu, choose “Walmart Credit Card” and tap on “Add”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Enter all required information of the Walmart credit card and tap on “Add”.
Creating a mycheckfree account means your bill will be sent to your email. After creating this account, you will receive instructions via the email address you used in creating the account on what to do next.
Adhere to it and successfully set up your payment info.
Make Walmart Credit Card Payment Using Your Phone
You can also easily make payments to your Walmart credit card using your mobile device. To do this, you need to call Walmart customer service using the number below;
It’s an automated system thus follow the prompts provided by the system and you would be fine. Do note that you will need your Walmart credit card account and information for your debit card, checking account or routing numbers.
You can make the whole process faster by requesting to get redirected to a customer service agent who would handle the payment. This service attracts a $10 charge.