Today, we shall be talking on how to delete multiple photos on Facebook at once. Deleting multiple photos on Facebook simultaneously is one of the most asked questions on Facebook, in this article we shall give you the best and most appropriate answer to this.
When you upload photos on Facebook, you can upload multiple photos at once, what about when you want to delete these photos how do you go about it, can you delete multiple photos on Facebook at once ? Do you want to know how to delete multiple photos on Facebook at once? If yes then read this article to the end.
There are two major ways you can go about this and in this article, we are going to give you the two ways this can be done, so all you will need to do is choose the method that best suits you.
How To Delete Multiple Photos On Facebook At Once
Like we said earlier in this article that at the end of this article we give you an answer on how to delete multiple photos on Facebook at once and we also said there are two ways you can do this. To know how to delete multiple photos on Facebook at once, read the instructions below.
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your profile by tapping on the profile icon, iconized by your profile photo.
- Scroll down and tap on photos then select uploads at the top of your see screen.
- Select a photo by tapping it, tap the 3 dots at the top right corner.
- From the options listed select delete then confirm delete.
Perform this same steps for every other photos you want to delete to delete multiple photos.
The other way you can delete multiple photos on Facebook at once is by deleting the whole album in which everything is deleted and unlike the first step you don’t get to select which picture(s) to keep.