How to Create Your Own Email Domain Free -This works best for businesses, the importance of having your own special domain name cannot be overlooked. The domain name is the web address that comes after the @ symbol. That is the address of your email, take this as an instance firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelvin is the name, the number 121 is what differentiates you from other users bearing Kelvin on yahoo, and yahoo.com is the address or email system you are using specifying your exact email address from other email providers like Gmail.
This article Is going to teach you how to create your own special email domain free. Instead of the regular email@example.com, you could get Kelvin121@yourcompanyname.com.
A custom email domain gives your business email account more credibility and trust among customers. It builds a certain kind of professional respect between you and your business’s customers or workers. This will enhance the way people relate to your business.
To create a free email domain you need a domain name, a website, web hosting service, and a specified email service provider. It sounds complicated, not to worry, as soon as you get web hosting service, everything just gets easy.
How to create a Free Email Domain
To do this, first, you need a website to enable your email domain creation to be free. When creating a website, it is advisable to buy a domain and sign up for web hosting, that way you could host your site and gets its free features.
Normally a custom domain name costs about $7-$14 but with a web hosting plan, you can get a free domain name and many other unique features. Many top web hosting providers such as Bluehost, GoDaddy, and so on include a free domain name with their plans.
To use this method you’d have to pick any of these personally reviewed web hosting services;
Bluehost, HostGator, GoDaddy, DreamHost, G Suite, or Office 365. There are more, but these are the ones am sure off, that will work efficiently.
Setting Up a Custom Domain Name.
Most of the web hosting services I provided work the same way, but I will be using HostGator as an example.
- Go to the HostGator website and click on the Get Started Now button.
- Next, select a plan, choose either Hatchling or Baby plans since you are still trying to wrap your head around the whole process. If you are using Bluehost, this is the part where you select a Basic or Plus plan.
- On the next page, enter and confirm the domain name you want to be registered with. If it’s already being used, you might have to change it.
- Fill in your personal and payment information.
- Uncheck all additional services and features you don’t need to avoid additional costs.
- Click on the Checkout Now button to finish up and wait for an email from HostGator with your login instructions.
- Login to your website hosting dashboard which is HostGator in this case and navigate to the email section. Click on Email Accounts.
- Set up and create a new email address.
Note that Bluehost also follows this same process or an extremely similar process.
Linking to Other Email Service Providers
You’ve just set up a custom email domain. You could use this domain with any mailing service. To access Webmail’s services, navigate to Webmail website via your domain i.e www.yourdomain.com/webmail.
On the next page, enter your email address and password to start using your email account. Follow this same process for any email service provider.
You could also log in to any third-party email service provider and navigate to add your custom email. To do this navigate to the Accounts tab in that account and click on the “Add Account” button.
This will open a window where you will enter the details of your new custom email domain. You might be asked to verify your email address, return to whichever web hosting service you used, and retrieve the verification code from there.
You could also try using site builders like Squarespace or Wix, although I won’t advise small businesses to try this method. While web hosting services offer plans as low as $3 monthly, the site builder’s plans are up to $12 monthly.
Also, See Yahoo Ads | Ultimate Guide On Yahoo Ads