How to Cancel Your Apple TV+ Subscription On Mobile – There are a lot of streaming services and the bars are being raised by these streaming services every day. One might decide to change especially if you were given an Apple TV + subscription free of charge.
To stop any kind of charges on a streaming service you won’t be using, it’s safe to cancel. Do note that the moment you cancel the subscription you won’t be able to access its services anymore.
This applies only if you’re on a promo or a free trial period not if you subscribed to it. . Therefore it’s advisable you cancel few hours to when your current Apple TV + streaming time will expire.
You will still have access to Apple TV + streaming services till the end of that billing period given it’s a paid subscription.
Cancel Apple TV + On Your iPhone
This is the most straight forward way to cancel your Apple TV + subscription. If you’re a desktop or a mobile device from another operating system, you’d have to do so via a web browser.
If you’re also planning on cancelling using a Mac or Apple TV device, you’d have to go to the Apple app store and the steps aren’t that simple. So pick your iPhone and let’s do this the easy way.
Steps to Cancel Your Apple TV + Subscription Using Your iPhone
- Unlock your phone and navigate to the “Settings” app.
- Tap on your name and hit the “Apple ID” tab.
- On the next page, select “Subscriptions”.
- Next, on the subscriptions page, choose “Apple TV + subscription” then “Edit Subscription”.
- Choose the “Cancel Subscription” option. Next, a window will pop up prompting you to confirm the cancellation which you should adhere to.