Facebook Friends Near By – There are a lot of social media platform which can be used to chat and make new friends, one of which Facebook is the most popular and the most populated.
On Facebook you are not restricted to add only people in your location as friends. You can find Facebook friends near by and Facebook friends far away, as far as away from your country, when you want to find Facebook friend near by, you should leave your device location on.
Facebook friends near by is a feature on Facebook that updates your suggested friends list with people in your location. When you turn this feature on, you will be able to see the list of Facebook users in your location and add them as friends. You can turn off this feature at your own convenience and you can turn it back on at any time.
How To Find Facebook Friend Near By
Whether you’re new to Facebook or you’ve been on Facebook for a while you can find Facebook friends near by, to be able to find Facebook friends nearby you should follow these steps below
- Launch your Facebook app or open your web browser and log on to Facebook
- If you are not logged in automatically then you should log in with your Facebook log in credentials
- Once on your Facebook home page, tap on the option icon
- From the list of options listed, click on near by and turn on this feature
- Once this feature is turned on, you’ll see a list of your Facebook friends near by
You can click on the settings icon on the top right corner to select the people who will be able to see your location, you can also create a list and group your friends into different lists e.g. close friends, colleagues, high school, college, family and so on.
How To Turn Off Facebook Friends Near By
Sometimes this feature is turned on by default and you might not be interested in having this feature turned on, to know how to turn off Facebook friend near by follow the steps below
- Activate your internet connection
- Launch Facebook app or Facebook web from your web browser
- Login to your Facebook account
- Click on the option icon
- Click on near by
- Then turn the feature off by clicking on the switch
After you turn this feature off you won’t be able to see your Facebook friends nearby, turning off this feature does not automatically turn off your location.