Dropbox Account – Dropbox is an online software storage company, Dropbox was found by MIT’s Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi. Dropbox offers a range of online services across all mobile and computer devices such as cloud services with storage space only limited by your subscription level.
However, dropbox got an award the Crunchie Laurent for a win in the category of “ The best internet application”. Dropbox is a clean house green application with a personal cloud storage accessible only to the user with it’s unique code. Dropbox also allows synchronization of all files (contact, media, documents etc.) across all devices.
Features of Dropbox Account
However, dropbox is an online storage system with a plethora of features that makes it one of the best in its field winning an award in 2010, Dropbox provides secure data storage at affordable subscription prices. Some of the features of Dropbox account are:
- 24/7 Access: With using an online service comes the question of access. Dropbox answers that question with a state of the art security service attached to it’s application
- Reliability: Losing your phone means losing your information, especially when that information is offline. With Dropbox, you can save or synchronize your information and access it from any device with your log in information.
However, dropbox comes with features for easy access, notification, and lots more. Dropbox is an application created with the satisfaction of the general public in mind. Also, providing services for making data retention and accessibility
How to Open a Dropbox Account
Dropbox account creates the possibility of a reliable and efficient online storage service in place to an unstable phone storage susceptible to damage and loss. Dropbox is immune to your regular devices virus attacks making it safe and secure. Open a Dropbox account to enjoy its services by following this method:
- However, search Dropbox in the App and Play store for Apple and Android users respectively. Also, it search your browser of Store for computer users.
- Click Download and accept Dropbox terms and conditions.
- Install Dropbox.
- Open Dropbox and click on register.
- Enter account information (name, email, password etc.).
- Sign in.
Join the millions of user using Dropbox account services across the globe today. Store and access information with speed.