Yahoo Mail Sign Up; When you think of prominent and popular emailing service providers. Or emailing platforms, the first one that comes to mind is Yahoo mail. Now, while there are other email platforms such as Google mail.
Which users do know as Gmail, Hotmail, AOL, Microsoft Outlook and many more the stand out one still remains Yahoo Mail. This is owed to the fact that it boasts about 225 million account users.
The Yahoo emailing platform has been designed sucked that the account users are entitled to I Terabyte of online storage. Which will certainly be enough for millions of emails and even large attachments that may come with the mails.
Through the Yahoo mail platform, some of the other email competitors such as Google’s Gmail or Microsoft’s Outlook can actually be managed. However, from within your account in the Yahoo Mail App and can also be customized to auto-reply when you are away.
Yahoo mail also offers its users access to several features. Some of these features are, it possesses news feed which keeps you up to date on the latest happenings in the world, a notepad section, calendar, and address book.
To Sign up for Yahoo Mail is also the same thing as saying “ Create a Yahoo Mail account”. It is important to note that before you can get to experience and enjoy some of the earlier mentioned features of the popular email service providers, you have to create an account on the platform.
Once that is done you can get to send and receive emails as well as enjoy the other features around the App.
How Do I Create a New Yahoo Email Account – Yahoo Mail Sign Up
Well, there are requirements that should fill out when creating a Yahoo Mail account. Just like it is in every other site you wish to sign up for a Yahoo mail account. Below is the requirement every users do need.
- Now the best way to create a Yahoo account is via the Yahoo desktop website by visiting www.yahoo.com.
- Prospective users are advised to start this process by visiting the Yahoo Sign-in page.
- You are to fill out some necessary information to help set up your accounts such as full name.
- Also a preferred username, password, gender, phone number and birthday. It is always best to make sure your password is strong enough.
- As it could be mixed with alphanumeric characters in order for no one else to gain access to your email account.
- Among the requirements, the phone number is necessary. As a precaution for account recovery in a case where you can’t remember your password.
You are to select from two options “ Text me an account key” OR “Call me with verification code”. This helps to confirm you possess the device associated with the filled out form phone number.
Enter the provided code correctly then select “Verify” this will redirect you to the Yahoo Mail home page. Then you can easily access your Yahoo Mail by signing in your correct email ID and password.