Yahoo Mail Add Account – Do you hate having to switch from one email service provider to another just to go through your mails? There is nothing wrong with having multiple email accounts except you don’t know the trick to manage them.
Linking accounts to a particular Yahoo mail account is easy and straightforward but for you to enjoy its features; you should do it via its app. Download the Yahoo mail app, it’s app has lots of cool features you don’t want to miss on.
From the Yahoo mail app, you can add or link another Yahoo mail account or a third-party email account. This article is going to guide you on how to link a Yahoo mail account or a Gmail account to your yahoo account.
Doing this enables you to manage your accounts in one place. Instead of the regular switching from tab to tab or from app to app, you could just switch from account to account on the same app or tab by clicking on the account.
How to add a Yahoo Mail Account to Your Yahoo Mail Account
- Navigate to Your Yahoo Mail app either via the mobile app or your device web browser.
Via Mobile App
- Tap on Accounts located at the left-hand side on the App.
- On the next page pop-up, select Add Account.
- Next, click on Yahoo.
- Proceed to enter the account’s details; email address and password.
- Confirm the account and follow Yahoo’s easy prompts from here to complete the process.
Via Web Browser
- Click on the Gear icon (settings) at the top right corner and click on Settings.
- Next page, select Accounts.
- Tap on Add another mail and proceed to select Yahoo on the list of email service providers listed.
- Fill the account’s details (email address and password) and complete the process by following Yahoo’s prompt from there.
How to add a Gmail Account to Your Yahoo Mail Account
- Access your Yahoo mail account via the web browser or app.
Via Mobile App
- On opening the Yahoo app, look to the left and tap on Accounts.
- Once a new page pops-up, select Add Account.
- A list of email service providers whose accounts you can integrate with Yahoo will be provided. Choose Gmail (Google).
- Wait for some seconds for the page to create a connection. Once it does, you will be required to provide your Gmail address or mobile number of the account you want to add.
- Enter the email address or mobile number and click on Next. Thereafter, enter the account’s password and click on Next.
- Review the permissions Yahoo would need and click on Allow if you are okay with it.
- Click on Done to round up the process and successfully add your Gmail account.
You will view your newly added account on the left-hand side of the app. Click on it to use it and switch to it.
Via Web Browser
- Login to your Yahoo account and click on the Gear icon. Then tap on Settings.
- Select Accounts on the left-hand side of the menu.
- Thereafter, Click on Add another mail.
- The next page will require you to select an email service provider whose account you wish to link to your Yahoo account.
- Select Google (Gmail account). Proceed to fill in your email address and click on Next.
- Type the account’s password and click on Next.
- The following page will bring on the permissions Yahoo needs. Review them and if you are okay with it, tap on Allow.
- Name the Mailbox and click on Done to complete the process.