SESIS Login – SESIS, special education student information system. A web-based application that assists teaching staff in managing and educating disabled or special students. A program designed for students with special learning disabilities or impairments.
Developed by the New York City department of education. SESIS is an online-based education system that supports users in completing special education processes.
It helps in the communication between all individuals involved in the system from the schools, teaching staff, students, psychologists, and other related service providers enlisted in the program.
Education in a world like ours is close to mandatory for the basic survival of anyone. That’s why SESIS, a way to effectively design and manage classes for students with one learning disability or the other.
- An online classroom.
- An internal communication system that helps conveys information and data about students.
- Integration with email service providers like Outlook and so on. SESIS allows you to forward messages to email accounts which are made possible when you activate the message forwarding option on SEIS’s platform.
- It also provides staffs or related services providers access to student Information.
- Report tools.
With these tools, managing and organizing classes are easier. To learn more about how SESIS operates visit the New York City department of education webpage.
Click to See More Online Learning Platforms | 8 Top Online Learning Platforms
How to Login SESIS
Open your mobile device web browser and follow these easy steps;
- Type SESIS login into the web browser search engine.
- Click on the boldly tagged “User Login” link of sesis.nycenet.edu. to proceed.
- On the next page, there are three tabs. The first one is the School/District ID, do not touch that one. Tap on the User ID and enter your DOE user ID after the “CENTRAL/” text.
- Type in your account’s password.
- Click on the sign-in tab thereby taking you to your account.
- For PC’s or Desktops, do follow the same process.
Alternatively, instead of typing SESIS login on your web browser search tab. You could just type in sesis.nycenet.edu and get directed to the SESIS Login page.
SESIS does not have a mobile app, for now. This implies that you might have to keep accessing SESIS through its web portal.