Netflix Download- There are so many applications for mobile devices where you could stream TV shows live from. It doesn’t really matter whether you are online or offline, you could literally turn your mobile device to a TV. The business of Mobile TV streaming has been booming recently and a lot of good reviews have been coming in from users.
But there is something that separates the best from the normal, apps like Netflix have taken TV streaming to the next level. They offer not just mobile phone streaming, but you could also stream Netflix shows on your TV, PC, Desktop, anything that has a screen and can connect to the internet.
To use the Netflix app, all you need do is to download it.
Simple Steps to Download Netflix App
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- It’s available to Windows, Android, iOS devices alike. But not on MAC devices.
- To download the application, visit your device application store and search for Netflix. Click on it to download and install it on your device.
Now you’ve downloaded the application, its time to start streaming. But before that, I want to give you a quick hint. Do you know that like YouTube you could download videos offline on Netflix? This will enable you to be able to watch the videos offline i.e without having to connect to the web. But you need some requirements to do so
Requirements to Download TV Shows and Movies on Netflix
- An active internet connection.
- An active Netflix streaming account.
- If its an IOS device, it must be running iOS 9.0 or above, an android device that must be on Android 4.4.2 and above.
- Windows version should be 10 (Anniversary Update) and above.
- Endeavor to download the latest version of the Netflix app on your mobile device, if you are using a MAC device, you have to stream Netflix online. Downloading Netflix videos via Netflix’s website might limit your ability to download to some shows and movies.
Downloading shows or movies on Netflix is pretty straightforward as downloading from any website, make sure to consider the memory factor.
How to Download Shows On Netflix
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Netflix app installed on your device. In other words make sure it’s been updated to the current version of Netflix’s app.
- Make sure the movie or show you want to download is tagged downloadable. Not everything on Netflix is downloadable, so to find out, click on the Menu tab in the upper left corner. Locate the Available for Download tab and click on it. This tab will show you movies that can be downloaded. Also on movies that are downloadable, there is always a download icon just below the show or movie.
- Choose your quality, Standard or High. As the name implies they are both good, but the High quality takes quite a lot of time and space to get downloaded, although it’s has a better resolution than the Standard quality.
- Start your download by clicking on the download icon.
- For Android devices, you have the choice of selecting where the movie or show is saved, in case you have an SD card (memory card) on your device.
- Check the Download section by clicking on the Menu and locating the Download tab.
With Netflix you can stream or download almost any TV shows or movies. When it comes to TV series there is almost none you won’t find on Netflix.
To delete Downloads
- Navigate to the Download section and select the movie.
- Click on the download icon or the edit icon.
- And select the Delete option.
- To go red on your downloads, like to delete all downloads at once. Go to the settings, locate and click on Delete All Downloads.