iPhone 9- I don’t know what it is but when it comes to smartphones, Apple is becoming more like a household name. Looking back at all its phone production, every iPhone has left an impact and signature on the phone market.
The thing with the iPhone is not just about the quality of their Smartphones, it’s the class and unique design it brings to users, the edge technology it reserves for the best and its prizes.
Late last year and earlier this year it was all about the iPhone 11 series coming in. The regular iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. The iPhone 11 has sold 12 million phones, apparently, that is 15% higher than its predecessor sale iPhone XR by considering the time.
I don’t know about you but that’s an immense improvement on my side. Reviewing that statistics, if they don’t pick up the pace of the iPhone 11 production or release an iPhone 12, scarcity might soon kick in.
iPhone 9/ SE 2
The anticipated iPhone 9 is also the iPhone SE 2, I think this phone is designed to fit the iPhone users who want the latest series but can’t spend on the 11 series. SE stands for special edition and the first SE series came in between the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 6 series in 2016.
The iPhone special edition has always been a way to create the same quality and design at an affordable price. More like creating a Phone with great and expensive iPhone features and drastically reducing the price.
It is speculated that the iPhone 9 might be the predecessor of the very much anticipated iPhone 12. Let’s leave that to time, now I am going to show you everything you need to know about the iPhone 9. Check out its features and determine if you do want it or not.
iPhone 9 Features
The first SE was like a combo of iPhone 5s and iPhone 6s, but the SE 2 will be more of an iPhone 8 with special features from the iPhone 11 series.
- Price ranges from $399-$419.
- The iPhone 9 sings the words smartphone. A 4.7” screen with a resolution of 1334 x 750 pixels.
- The normal classic fingerprint sensor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Basically it’s has a 64GB ROM but you can get a higher ROM of 128GB or 256GB for $449 and $549 respectively. Apparently, there are reports that its ROM capacity can’t be expanded.
- Water-resistant to an extent. Do not try testing by immersing your phone in water for more than 20 minutes. it’s water-resistant does not mean it swims.
- Weighs 5.22 ounces.
- It has the best single iPhone camera system ever, and we can all testify of how great iPhones camera can be. 12MP rear camera (f/1.8).
- Front camera of 7MP.
- Dual Sim that supports NanoSim or eSim.
- Supports 3G, 4G on both Sims, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth, Lightning.
- Sensors; regular iPhone Fingerprint sensor, Compass Magnetometer, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
- I Can’t say much about the battery but it would be a little improvement on the iPhone 8. The iPhone 8 battery capacity was 1,821 mAh and had a fast charging feature. Therefore we should be expecting above 2000 mAh for the iPhone 9 and also a fast charging feature.
- Uses the A13 bionic chip in the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 pro. That’s quite a processor.
- Dimensions; 138.40 x 67.30 x 7.30 ( height x width x thickness).
- Available in three different colors black, white and red.
It going to be launching April 15 and pre-order starts by 17th April 2020. By the ending of April 2020, it should be rocking the market and be in phone stores everywhere.
Also Read Best 2020 Phones | Must Buy Smartphones