Yahoo Business Account – Yahoo as we all know is a web service provider with its headquarter in Sunnyvale, California, and owned by Verizon Communications through Oath Inc.
It’s an email service provider with four different kinds of account plans for users. Three for personal use ( Basic, Plus and Ads Free) and one for Business.
Yahoo was known worldwide for its web portal, search engine, Yahoo! Search engine, and other related services. These include Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo Mail, Yahoo News, Yahoo! Finance, Yahoo! Groups, Yahoo Answers, advertising, online mapping, etc.
About Yahoo Business Account
Yahoo! rendered business services to its users through a platform called Yahoo! Small Business the sort of business include:
- Web hosting
- Domain names
- Ecommerce services for small businesses.
However, Yahoo Small business Directory is no more. It is now part of Aabaco Small Business, and the record has it that Aabaco is a company owned for the moment by Yahoo thus attempt to access Yahoo small Business Directory now directs users to the Aabaco site.
Therefore, what we should be bothered about now is the question of what now exactly is Aabaco Small Business?
In a brief description Aabaco Small Business is a service that offers small business owners custom websites, hosting, domains, e-commerce help, and business email plans. This will become a platform for small businesses to create and manage their businesses online.
Moreover, for now, Aabaco Small Business is a Yahoo Business platform, but this might not always be the case. Although no specific date was given, Aabaco explained on its website that they will be spun off from Yahoo to become a part of Aabaco Holdings.
The Benefit of Yahoo Business Account for Yahoo small Business
It is pertinent to note that once a person starts a small business that they are things that make the business to be successful. Most of these strategies include setting up a webpage, developing a domain, implementing emails for the business, getting internet access that is appropriate to the needs of your business, as well as developing a marketing strategy. Thus if you implement the use of Yahoo small Business, you can get all of this and more.
How to set up Yahoo Business Account – Yahoo small Business
Note that at present that Yahoo’s small Business account or plan can only be accessed using Aabaco small business plan. That is the new platform of using a Yahoo service to do business. Thus the following are guidelines to get a yahoo small business plan or account:
When signing up you can choose a new domain or use your existing domain
Sign up for Yahoo Small Business plan with a new domain name
- Choose the web Hosting, Ecommerce, business mail, or domain plan that’s right for you.
- Search for an available domain name to use your account. If the domain search shows as available and it’s the one you wish to register. Click on the Add to cart icon. Note that if the domain you searched for isn’t available, you will be provided with other domain extensions you can use.
- Then you choose how you want to be billed whether monthly, yearly. Every 3 or 5 years as the case may be.
- Add private Domain registration, if desired.
- Click the continue button.
- Create your login ID. Or Sign in with the login ID and password with which you want the account to be associated.
- Add, or select the payment method you wish to use which is either credit card or PayPal at checkout. Proceed to click on the continue button.
- Review or edit your domain registration information.
- Confirm the recurring charges that are shown at the bottom of the page very important.
- Review the Terms of Service and Privacy policies. To progress, mark the checkbox to agree to the terms.
- Then click on the submit payment button.
How to Login to a Yahoo Business Account
Having created a Yahoo business account the following are ways to access it
- Visit the Yahoo small Business home page.
- Click “Sign in” on the top-right side of the page.
- Fill in your login ID and password.
- Click on the “login”. You will remain on the Yahoo Small Business home page.
- Click the account icon on the top-right of the page. The Icon will display the first letter of your login ID.
- Then click on “My Service”.
- After you click My Services button, you can now access your store control panel. You can also access Web hosting control panel, domain control panel, email control panel, and website builder, or local works Dashboard.