If someone is bothering you on Facebook, stalking, poking, or sending you annoying messages you do not appreciate, you can report such person on using various methods.
Facebook keeps your report about someone on Facebook anonymous. This implies that it keeps the reported person in the dark about who reported them.
Once you report someone on Facebook, Facebook reviews your report and removes anything that violates their community standards. It won’t include any information about the person who filed the report when the reach out to the person responsible.
How to Report Someone On Facebook
To report anything that goes against Facebook Community Standards, (nudity, hate speech, violence). Use the report link, near the post, photo, or comments to report it to Facebook.
How to Report Someone On Facebook Without An Account
To report something that violates Facebook Community Standards, without an account. Maybe you can’t see the content (i.e.) if someone blocked you, you may need to ask a friend to help you.
How to Report Offensive Post From Someone On Facebook
To report a post;
- Place your cursor over the post
• Choose the down-facing arrow in the corner.
• Choose “I Don’t Want to See This”, followed by “Why Don’t You Want to See This” link.
• Give answer to the question provided, to either report the post or hide it from your news feed. For some posts, you’ll see a “This is Spam” option, which is especially displayed for reporting spam content.
How to Report Offensive Pages From Someone On Facebook
To report an offensive page,
- Tap on the “…” button, close to the page’s name.
• Choose the “Report Page” option.
• Pick a reason you’re reporting in the next window, and thereafter, choose the “Continue” options change, based on your choice, and fill out the report information as required.
How to Report Offensive Photos From Someone On Facebook
To report an offensive photo on Facebook;
- Photos can be reported directly within Facebook’s viewer. Once you view a photo, and you want to report.
• Select “Options”, and “Report Photo”.
• Select the “I Think It Shouldn’t Be on Facebook” option.
• Tap on the “Continue” button.
How to Report Timelines From Someone On Facebook
To report a person’s Timeline;
- Visit it, and tap on the “…” button.
- on the cover photo, choose the “Report” option, then “Report This Account” before tapping on “Continue”.
- Select a reason, and tap on “Continue” again.
How to Report Everything Else on Facebook
To report anything else on Facebook;
- Tap the upside-down triangle, at the top of every Facebook screen.
• Choose, “Report a Problem” and then select “Abusive Content”. This covers anything that is a violation of Facebook policies, spam, or harmful to other users of the site.
Facebook is a community in which there are a lot of people. For order to be maintained every user must abide by the rules guiding the community. It created the rules but cannot fully watch the rules effect, that becomes our duty, to watch and report anything that goes against its standards and rules.
The following mediums can be used to report someone on Facebook who is violating its Community Standards.