Destiny MasterCard Credit Card – Destiny MasterCard is one of those credit cards created for people with low credit who find it hard trying to apply for credit cards. This way they can build credit and get stronger financially given the card’s modest charges.
With this card, you can look past how hard it is to start from the beginning with credit cards and look to build your credit
Destiny MasterCard Review
As explained above, this card is mainly meant for people trying to build their credit score or repair a bad one from the past. This MasterCard is issued by Genesis Financial Card services whose service allows users to easily obtain a credit card while demonstrating responsible of credit.
Accompanied by the unique features of MasterCard such as Fraud protection, global and instant customer assistance, theft protection, and so on. This Credit card is ideal for people who want a MasterCard but do not want to pay a security deposit.
Basic Features Of Destiny MasterCard Credit Card
- Low APR and modest fees.
- MasterCard protection and features.
- Initial credit limit of $300. Do note that the annual fee will automatically be deducted from it.
- Helps increase user’s credit scores given you pay your bills regularly and watch your credit use.
- Foreign transaction fee is as low as 1%.
How to Apply For Destiny MasterCard Credit Card
Generally, this credit card doesn’t really have a bad side to it. It’s affordable, sleek not to mention that’s is also a MasterCard. Need a Credit Card that will guide you to spend wisely and reward your credit score for it, apply now with the steps below.
- Visit its website at www.destinycard.com.
- Hit the “Pre-Qualify” button to start the registration process.
- Next, fill in all the required personal details.
- If the registration goes well, an application code should be sent to the contact address you filled in during registration.
- Once you get it, go back to the website and tap on “Apply”.
- Then enter the sent application code and subsequently your Zip code.
Follow the website’s prompt and you should do just fine. You could also specify how you would like your card to be designed on the website.