Dark Mode Theme For Facebook In Androids – Facebook dark mode theme is one of Facebook recent features that has been speculated about recently probably because Facebook is one of the biggest social media platforms on earth, yet the software does not possess a dark mode yet like many other social media platform do. Although not available yet to all Facebook users, this feature will allow texts to be displayed in white on a dark background with a few flashes of blue around it.
Facebook Testing the Dark mode feature
There is news that Facebook has started testing out the feature for android and desktop users, giving just a few amounts of Facebook users the opportunity to witness the Facebook dark mode whereby these users are asked to switch to a dark mode or still continue with the normal Facebook theme. Well, we know how people have reacted to the dark mode theme on other social media platforms, Like it’s the next big thing, maybe because black actually does look cool.
Although, it was almost the same for Facebook apart for some few complaints that the Facebook Dark Mode is still a work in progress and there are some little touches Facebook need to do to perfect it. Well, if indeed the perfection touches are little, we should be expecting the Facebook dark theme sooner than later.
How to get Facebook Dark Mode Theme | Dark Mode Theme For Facebook In Androids
As earlier stated Dark Mode Theme For Facebook In Androids not available on any kind of Operating System device yet, at least not worldwide, but there are some few tricks to get Dark Mode Theme For Facebook In Androids devices and I will put you through one of them;
- Go to your Google play store or any application store for Android devices.
- Download and Install “Maki for Facebook and Messenger” to your device.
- Open the application and Login with your Facebook details.
- Tap on the three dots icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on settings and tap on General afterward.
- Tap on theme thereby bringing up a list of Facebook themes, choose “AMOLED” and return to Facebook Newsfeed page to experience the Facebook Dark Mode theme.